Welcome to ncalm.org (“the Website”). Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you should not use the Website.
- Acceptance of Terms By using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms, as well as any additional guidelines, policies, or rules applicable to specific services or features provided by the Website.
- Eligibility You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website. By accessing and using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Website.
- User Conduct When using the Website, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct: a. You will not violate any applicable laws or regulations. b. You will not engage in any unlawful, harmful, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable conduct. c. You will not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity. d. You will not interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or its servers. e. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or any other systems or networks connected to the Website. f. You will not upload, post, or transmit any material that contains viruses, malware, or any other harmful code.
- Content Submission a. By submitting content to the Website (such as blog posts, comments, or other materials), you grant ncalm.org a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. b. You are solely responsible for the content you submit and the consequences of sharing or publishing it on the Website. You affirm that you have the necessary rights, licenses, and permissions to submit the content. c. ncalm.org reserves the right to review, edit, or remove any content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable, without prior notice.
- Intellectual Property Rights a. All intellectual property rights in the Website and its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and software, are owned by or licensed to ncalm.org. b. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or publicly display any portion of the Website without the prior written consent of ncalm.org.
- Third-Party Links The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by ncalm.org. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. Your use of such websites or services is at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. ncalm.org does not warrant that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted, nor does it make any representations regarding the accuracy or reliability of any content or information provided on the Website.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall ncalm.org be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or its content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend,